Monday, February 4, 2013

Evaluation Planning, Q1- Music Video

Q1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

She Moves in Her Own Way- The Kooks
Our original idea was to do a music video for the song 'She Moves In Her Own Way- The Kooks' but part way through production our ideas changed. Therefore, my evaluation is assessing our completed product for 'Clocks- Coldplay'. However, during planning, I had previously briefly answered a few questions on, and made reference to, some conventions I had planned to use in The Kooks video-



Clocks- Coldplay
First of all I began by discussing the question in detail with my classmates to decide what elements we used to include, and which were the most important. I noted down the points I felt were most important and thought of some specific aspects i could include and discuss. 

Despite it being a long process, I decided that I would go through each individual shot from our production and analyse the conventions either broken or conformed to in the shots. I will be using the internet for research into details and examples to back up my explanations but the majority will be done by hand allowing me to analyse each shot in much more detail, with much more ease.






http://maisieheskethmedia-advanced.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/artist-research-coldplay-existing.html

http://www.tech-talk.com/sample-articles/powerpoint-use-black-screen






No comments:

Post a Comment